Sunday 17 May 2020

Marshmallows!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Late last evening while out on doggie walk we stumbled across a marshmallow spill!  Seriously.  Not the first time we have come across this type of disaster.  So as my dog ate them I decided that I should make some.

Used the Butter Baked Goods recipe.  It's my favourite.  The marshmallows always turn out and the recipe is not finicky.

Kept some batter and made a batch of Rice Krispie squares:

For lunch I made Dill Pickle Soup using a jar of home made dill pickles:

Super yum.  Left overs for lunch for kiddo and I this week.

For dinner I grilled Lentil Burgers and we ate on the deck.  Felt like spring out there.

After dinner I made another 6 Flock of Geese Blocks.  Only 3 or maybe 4 more of these little cuties to go before I can start assembly of the quilt!!


Hope this inspired your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Victoria Day Monday EVER.  Stay safe out there.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment