Saturday 16 May 2020

Saturday Things...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Up early for some reason.  Must have thought it was a work day.  Walked doggie.  Made breakfast and was headed out to do things by 0900.  Stopped for some fresh fruit and veggies.  Went to Johnson's Sewing to see what was new and pick up some more turtle fabric for use in some of my projects:

Found a few other things that I decided that I "needed" as well.

After lunch I touched up the paint on the patio umbrella stand.  Planted the flowers for the verandah and deck.  Untangled the garden hose and put out the patio furniture.  Potted the peppers and tomatoes in pots. Strawberries are in bloom.  Basil smells fabulous.  Deck looks like summer!!

Took kiddo out for a bike ride around the park and community before dinner.

Since it seemed like spring I decided to barbecue chicken legs, roast potatoes and served with coleslaw:

It WAS Delicious!!  I even ate a few bites of chicken before remembering it was a chicken.  The barbecue was delicious though with the potatoes☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity.  Wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Sunday tomorrow.  Stay Safe.

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. You had a very busy and productive day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane. I did! It was a BEST Day EVER Saturday☺

    ReplyDelete