Tuesday 12 May 2020

Ready....Set.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Back to work tomorrow after a couple of weeks off due to my asthma.  It's spring so I always have trouble breathing but because of The Beast out there I was not able to go back until my lungs were back to "my normal".  Not healthy person normal - "my normal".

Today I got all of the vehicles out for their annual service check ups, oil changes and winter to all season tire swaps done.  Spent a lot of time in shuttles and waiting for shuttles,

Did a Costco run for some groceries this evening.  

Seven loads of laundry were also tackled in there and as of right now everything is washed and folded and put away!  Kinda proud of what I accomplished today.

In and around all of this I did manage to get another three 52 Week Flock of Geese Challenge Blocks from the 2017 hosted by Darlene D'Eon Designs:

More scraps used up.  😼

For dinner I baked a spaghetti squash.  Grilled halloumi cheese.  Topped the baked squash with grilled halloumi, tomato sauce, and Parmesan.  Yummy as usual. 

Now off to take doggie for a walk and then think about bedtime.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Wednesday tomorrow.  Stay Safe out there.  

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment