Wednesday 10 October 2012

Cat Bowl with Feed Me App


Last week my son and I went to Crock A Doodle in Spruce Grove and painted pet food bowls.
I made this one for the Mr. Paws (a.k.a. Sir Thomas Cat) that has a "feed me" app.  When the bowl is empty of food you are notified!!!  : )
I painted the paws on the side and since it still looked like more should be on the bowl, I painted M-E-O-W all along the bottom edge.
Mr. Paws is currently enjoying a bowl full of Iams Kitten food.  When we got him from Paradise Pets they recommended the brand that he was being fed there.  I got a bag of this which he did sort of eat, but since I had used Iams with Mr. Kit E. Kat and he refused to eat any other food after that I got Mr. Paws a bag of Iams too.  Since then he has refused to eat the food I brought from the pet store, so he is now officially an Iams cat!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment