Tuesday 23 October 2012

Hot Chocolate Christmas Package

I know it's not even Halloween yet, however that has never stopped Costco from having the Christmas stuff out early.
I found the case of Christmas flavored Hot Chocolate packages there on the weekend, and decided that this year instead of just a ribbon and tag, I would make a quick gift wrap for the packet when giving out to co-workers etc.
I used a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock (probably my favorite color - my car, camera, phone, casserole dishes, small appliances...).
I cut the card stock at 4 1/4 x 11.
I scored it at: 4 7/8, 5 1/8, and 10".
I used the scallop edge framelit for the fold over edge. The snowflake image stamped all over is from the Make a Mitten stamp set.
I used the Windows framelits for the center image, paper is from the Snow Festival Designer Series Paper set and Very Vanilla.
The hot chocolate mug is from the Scentsational Season stamp set.
I closed the package with a self adhesive piece of velcro from the dollar store.
Here's what it looks like inside:
And yes, I did drink one of these while making this craft as it is trying to snow outside!  Could be worse, I could be in Saskatoon today.....
Check out this picture of Saskatoon earlier today!  Ah, to be home.....
Hope this inspires your own creativity...
 
 
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment