Friday 12 October 2012

Pumpkin Doughnuts

Last evening I decided to make these Pumpkin Doughnuts that I discovered while on Pinterest.  Of course I am a Robin Hood flour girl, so I used that rather than the blogs brand.  I also used Watkins Cinna-Cream Sprinkles for the top after they were baked. 
I apparently over filled the pans as I do not have the nice holes in the center that the original blog post does.  I have two different sized doughnut pans.  The mini pan I bought about 12 years ago from a colleague who was selling them for some ind of a promotion or something.  The mini pan is not very good and I think I will get rid of it now since I got the big doughnut pan from Gifts and Gadgets made by Wilton and it is a far superior pan!  Who would guess???
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment