Thursday 1 January 2015

Christmas Vacation Day 13! Happy New Year's ☺

Last day of vacation!  Tomorrow we head home.

We decided to make it the best day ever though and went skiing to Lake Louise.  The weather and the snow were perfect today and it was simply beautiful out there:
View from one of the trails.

Last run of the day!

Since we are packing up this evening we stopped for dinner in Canmore at a place called The Wood Restaurant.  

I started to some car packing, but got bored so started on my Cross Stitch Collection Stitch Along.  Here is as far as I got this evening, should probably go pack a little more:

Wishing everyone a healthy, creative and happy 2015!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Highways are horrible so please drive carefully tomorrow!! What a lovely vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane "mom"! We drove home yesterday in that weather and thanks to Michelin X-ice and AWD on the Go Go Go Toyota, we made it safely home uneventfully ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you made home safe and sound Dear! Hahahaha! I'm such a chicken driver in winter conditions so I always worry!!!! LOL!!!

      Delete