Monday 12 January 2015

What's For Dinner?

Good Evening Internet Friends!  Today is my turn around day; night shift finished back to day shift tomorrow.

My friend Helen picked me up today and took me out for lunch.  She decided that I needed to learn to eat Sushi!  I argued with her that I was not about to eat raw fish to which she set me straight.  Off I went with my Japanese master (we laughed at this she grew up in Edmonton and has never been to the "homeland" much as I have never been to central Europe) to learn to eat Sushi.  One of the rolls that I tried was super delicious and I will be going back for more at a later time.  

Since I was at home today (and did not accomplish anything...seriously...nothing other than going out for lunch) I inevitably got the question "What's for dinner?".  The answer; Refrigerator Pizza!  Now, this is no ordinary pizza.  This is pizza that contains what ever you find in the refrigerator!  I did make the dough, opened one of my jars of homemade tomato sauce, put some Pizza Spice over it and proceeded to add mushrooms, yellow and green pepper, and all the bits of cheese left over in the cheese drawer!
TAH DAH!  Dinner is served along with a green salad!  Somewhat nutritious, and super delicious!

Now off to do a bit of knitting in my jammies in case I fall asleep...

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment