Monday 26 January 2015

Lost....

Good Evening Internet Friends!  

Yesterday since I was feeling quite ill I spent most of the day on my Galaxy Tablet looking at all the great blogs that were featured on Grow Your Blog.  I saw so many fantastic projects, and I am even going to try to crochet again....someday.

Back to work of course today, still not feeling great so this evening all I managed to do was sew the top border onto my flying geese units for the next step of my mystery quilt:
Now for the lost part.  The instructions have changed yet again for how to assemble these and so I will likely have to make one more star block and assemble they flying geese alternately.

On another note; I chose the title "Lost"  for today's post as well to pay tribute to how my community of Edmonton/St. Albert is dealing with the loss of an RCMP officer.  Makes my quilting problems insignificant...

Now for some cough and cold medication, a hot cup of lemon tea with honey and I will cozy up with a quilt in the recliner with my knitting and hopefully fall asleep. (zzzzzzzzzzz)

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment