Monday 29 June 2015

Cross Stitch Stitch Along

Good Day Internet Friends!

Way back in January I decided to participate in the Cross Stitch Collection Stitch Along.  Should be easy enough right????

Well, unfortunately life keeps getting in the way of my making any progress with this project.  So for the month of June here is where I am at:

If you look closely you will notice that it does not look much different than last month and that is because there were only a few stitches added since last month!!!  ☺

Okay, now off to do some serious stitching.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any idea what happened to the Cross-stitch Collection SAL? Were you able to get the complete chart? I was taking part, but working on my own choice of designs, so that wasn't an issue for me, but I am wondering why the SAL disappeared.

    My blog is here: https://mansememories.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete