Friday 19 June 2015

Guess What???? I'm Still Up....

Good Late Evening Internet Friends!

Yes, of course I am still up.  Today though at least I sort of have a reason.  Today I went to work, went to my son's school graduation, came home to give some stuff to a friends and then headed off to the Longest Day of Year Annual Clearance Sale at Lori's Country Cottage.

I arrived for the 10 pm time as I had to take my son with me and this is of course later than bedtime.  Got some awesome deals including 8 meters of bamboo batting, and 4 meters of interfacing for tote bags at 35% off ☺

Then I came home excited about my purchases and realized I could not start any of them as I have to get up for a haircut tomorrow.  

Thankfully, earlier this week my June Kit of Paper Pumpkin arrived.  It is a kit for two sets of cards.  Here is the first set of cards:

I am quite impressed with myself as this is the first time ever I have opened one of these packages and actually started on it when it arrived!  YAY me.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment