Thursday 25 June 2015

Last Day of School

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Another school year is over!  Seriously, where does the time go???

Since today was the official start of my summer vacation I accompanied the class on their final field trip; Galaxyland!

I think they all had a blast:


Most of the rides were so fast I could not even catch a picture!

My son has been fortunate enough to have the same teacher for the past three grades.  Since today was his last day in this school as he has chosen to move to a different school for next year I wanted to give her a Thank You gift that would be unique and special.

"Sew" this is what I made for her:

A tote bag with teacher themed fabric (no, the bottom is not lopsided I just filled the bag with books to get the wrinkles out of the lining).

We also added a gift package from Rocky Mountain Soap.  Hope she likes it.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment