Sunday 28 June 2015

Happy Birthday Cards!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

We are supposed to be away on Summer Vacation, but my son decided he wanted to attend a friend's Birthday Party.  Then my husband decided that if we were going to stay home for a few extra days he would do some "things" and now it looks like we will just end up staying home : (((

Today was the Birthday Party and my son wanted me to make a Birthday Card.  I really did not feel creative and I realized that every time a birthday party rolls around I am madly making a card only moments before the party.  So, today I made:

All expired Stampin' Up product (except for the googly eyes that we had to go to the Dollar Store for).  The monsters are embossed so either my son or the giftee child can color the monster as they see fit!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment