Sunday 4 October 2015

And the weekend is ....... Over

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Not sure where this weekend went, but it is gone.

Yesterday my son went to the Kids Building Workshop and the Home Depot:

Then it was off to skating.

After skating we decided to have lunch at Sky High Burgers.  It was alright, but probably not to be a repeat any time soon for us.

We spent the rest of the afternoon doing nothing really around the house, I did take a nap though.

After dinner we took Maverick for a walk over to my friend Sharon's house and of course Maverick got lots of hugs and kisses from both her and her husband and a bone to take home ☺

Today I was super busy.  Laundry is all caught up and I made:
Strawberry Jam from the bazillion green tomatoes I have lurking under the spare bed still.

We also made Chocolate Crinkle Cookies this afternoon:

After dinner we took Maverick for another long walk and now we have a very sleepy puppy.  Hopefully he will sleep through the night again!  ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment