Saturday 24 October 2015

Crazy Cat Lady????

Good Evening Internet Friends!

On Saturday mornings my son skates with a bunch of his groupies at Millennium Place and after we stop for hot chocolate at Second Cup.  

It was a beautiful day and since we did not really have a whole lot planned other than a trip to Costco for Cat Food and Puppy Food I decided that since the weather was lovely that warranted a road trip!!!!

The reason behind the road trip idea was that a few weeks ago I ordered the flannel Scrappy Cat Quilt kit from Peaceful Patch Quilt Shop!  I just thought that this quilt kit was "sew" cute and so I had to have it.  In my world I consider myself one cat short of the crazy cat lady (I own 1 cat....).

Off we trekked and of course I left there with another awesome quilt kit (it's red and white ☺).  I will post pictures of my treasures later.  The drive was a perfect fall day in Central Alberta:

After dinner this evening I spent some time making another Churn Dash Block for the Churn Dash Challenge.  Meet Block 29: 
 I am to make a total of 42 of these blocks.

As for the recipient of the puppy food; this is the little monster this evening:
All snuggled up beside kiddo and ready for bed ☺  They both seem so happy ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment