Friday 30 October 2015

Friday Crafting

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I had today off from work and what with finishing the Halloween costume after midnight last night I needed a day to myself.

Got my son off to school I went and ran a few errands.  After returning home, and having lunch I had a nap, did a bit of knitting and then went with the puppy to the bus stop to meet my son.

After dinner we watched some television, and I did a little more knitting, nothing momentous to feature here though for today.  Earlier in the week I made Oatmeal Cookies and since we were on our way out for a walk over to my friends house, I even made a gift bag to put them in:

For the gift bag I used some left over Stampin' Up paper, and gift tag kit that I had, and my brand new (because it has never been used) Gift Bag Punch Board ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment