Tuesday 7 June 2016

Getting Closer...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Two days of work down, so officially half way through the week!  Getting closer.

This evening I did not have a lot of "me" time; dinner, laundry, walk the dog, homework and piano practice with kid, find out at 2000 hours that the dog food is gone.  Into the car to go pick up dog food.  Pet the fuzzy cute kitten at Pet Valu, stop for Benadryl Spray on the way home and take a Benadryl when I arrived home.  There is just something about long furry haired cats that my body does not like!  Arriving home I realize that my neighbors have their trash out because trash day is tomorrow!  I forgot.  

After getting the trash out I had about 20 minutes of free time before getting ready for bed so I decided to put another row on my Raise The Roof quilt:

TAH DAH!!!

Now it's off to bed as I still have two more full days of work ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

2 comments: