Sunday 19 June 2016

Weekend at the Farm

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Saturday afternoon we headed out to the farm.  I stayed up late/early Saturday to make marshmallows as the fire ban is off and we could have a camp fire ☺


So Delicious in s'mores! ☺

I set up my sewing machine and a couple of quilt kits and supplies that I brought for my summer farm projects:

Then I spent the rest of the time in the garden.  This is the garden I planted 2 weeks ago:

The potatoes are up and doing well.

Beans

Purple Mustard Greens

Onions

One pumpkin as the gopher appears to have eaten the other,,,,,I found the root and the original seed, but nothing else!

Spaghetti Squash

Kiddo and puppy trying to dig a hole to China ☺

After dinner we headed home.

Good night from the farm and hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment