Wednesday 8 June 2016

Thunderstorm..

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I had my evening all planned out before I left the house this morning.

Upon arriving home I made beef stroganoff, pasta and green salad for dinner.  Then just as I was about to take the dog for a walk the thunderstorm started!  Well, no sense in getting wet with the dog and or getting wet grocery shopping which was to occur after dog walking, so kiddo and I stayed home.

Since we had the evening "off"  we put on our jammies early and did fun things.

I decided the first thing I wanted to do was bake Lemon Bars:

OMG these are delicious....I put the pan away otherwise there might not be any left by morning (seriously).

Then I added the fifth row to my Raise the Roof quilt:

I LOVE this quilt!  I think I might have to make another one of these in a different color way!

Lastly, when I was getting ready to take puppy out for a walk I took at look at all my flower beds and container gardens an look what I found:

I LOVE strawberries so I am super excited about these containers of strawberries in the back yard!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment