Friday 17 June 2016

ME Day

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was ME day.  I decided that it was about time that I had one of those.

I went for a massage.  Now of course I am sore from all the muscles I did not know I had.

Afterwards I met a friend for lunch.

Then I went to the quilt store that was having a big sale today.  I did not get too much because I actually realized that no only do I not NEED anything, but I will also be cross border shopping in a month ☺

Had a nap this afternoon and of course woke up stiff.

Hubby decided that since it was ME day that I should not have to cook dinner so he ordered pizza!

This evening we all did a bit of work around the yard and then I spent some time in my craft room.

Meet Block 7 (apparently I cannot count as I thought I was at 6) of my Star Block Challenge that I am participating in with A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop:

Block 7, and all of the little 6.5" cuties:


Once again, I am so happy with this project because I am using up scraps for this quilt as well!

Hope this inspires your own creativity... now off to make marshmallows at midnight!

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day...except the sore muscles!! Blocks are looking great!

    ReplyDelete