Friday 8 July 2016

Treat Bags...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today has been a very busy day, but somehow it's just before midnight and I have managed to be ready for my son's Birthday Party tomorrow.

Earlier this week I decided that since we will be home for his actual birthday that we should have some kind of a party.  It's always hard with summer birthday's but we were able to get two of his friends to join him tomorrow to see The Secret Life of Pets and then have a Birthday Cake picnic afterwards.  

This evening I baked cookies for the loot bags as my son requested:


We also took the puppy in for a "little" procedure today:

Here he is arriving home, has not slowed down at all and by this evening in typical Lab Dog fashion he has eaten the cone!!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment