Sunday 15 January 2017

Dog Days of Sunday....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I am sure that I read or heard somewhere that today is supposed to be a day of rest.!!!  Okay, I have finished laughing now!  That hardly ever happens to me.

After breakfast this morning I decided to bake dog biscuits.  My son and I were in the pet store yesterday and as usual I am appalled at the price of bakery style dog biscuits. So.......I make my own:

The dogs seemed to like them ☺

After putting a chicken in the slow cooker, my son and I along with the dog went for a walk in the River Valley:

After 9.8 miles we were ready to come home ☺

Now I still have a few chores to do before heading off to bed as I work tomorrow and actually all of this week....what was I thinking????

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment