Sunday 1 January 2017

It's A New Year!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

"Sew" it's the New Year but I'm still working on old year projects ☺

I did start my Temperature Blanket and of course got to start with the first colour because it is freaking cold outside today. -20 C (-4 Fahrenheit)!!! Yesterday it was significantly warmer, should have cast on my stitches then......

I spent most of this afternoon playing in my craft room.  I did not accomplish anything of significance because in typical me fashion I did what I wanted and what ever intrigued me.

I did manage to complete Block 18 of my Scandi 3 quilt:

I am partially hoping to get some of these UFO's (un-finished objects) in my craft room completed this year and maybe even have some of these things ready for Christmas gifting next year ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity..

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment