Saturday 28 January 2017

I'm Done....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was a whole lot of nothing exciting but at least I can say I'm Done!

Two of my bazillion knitting projects that is!

First off I finished my Cool Whip Cowl:

This yarn and pattern were in my November 2016 Yarn Crush shipment.  At first I was not a fan of this project, but the yarn is something that on first look I would have never purchased, but now I actually kind of like how it turned out! ☺

The other finish for me today was sock one of the Hat Trick Yarn sock in colour way Team Canada:

As soon as the other one is finished these will be off with hubby to work in camp.  

For dinner I decided to make lasagna so that we have some left overs for at least a couple of days.  Since it was kind of a cold and dreary day I made bison lasagna:

Delicious!  

Now off to see what other "stuff" I can get into this evening.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment