Wednesday 11 January 2017

I'm Getting There.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!!!

I am back from my night shift adventures!!!  Still tired and rather confused as to time, location, date and place....but carrying on anyways.

It was back to work day shift today ☺  After dinner my son and I headed out on the very treacherous road for our weekly Costco grocery trip.  The temperature warmed up today to  - 8 C (17 Fahrenheit)  which felt like a Chinook this morning!  After dinner the temperature started to drop and quickly!  Right now it is -19 C and with the wind chill it feels like -27 C (-17 Fahrenheit)!! There is actually an extreme cold warning out for tonight as temperatures are expected to reach the -40 C (the temperature where it is SO cold that Celsius and Fahrenheit scales actually just decide to equal the same because it is TOOOOOOOOO cold.  

After my son went to bed I spent a wee bit of time in my craft room and finished Block 19 of my Scandi 3 Quilt:

TAH DAH!!!

That's about all of my creative pursuits for the day as time to get ready for bed as I work tomorrow ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment