Saturday 14 January 2017

"Sew" Busy...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I understand in theory that weekends are supposed to be about re-generating oneself from the work week and in preparation of the impending work week.  Somehow, my life does not acknowledge this concept.

Today my son and I were up bright and early to get to swimming lessons at the brand new Emerald Hills Leisure Centre.  WOW!!!!  It's all nice and clean and sparkly!

Then it was off for a brunch meal at Cora's.  I had previously never been to this place until earlier this week with a friend and I knew my son would LOVE the place.  He did.  The portions are huge and that includes the fresh fruit!  Then it was off to the pet store to get some dog treats and of course my son wanted to see if there were any Tuxedo Cats.  Thankfully there were not! ☺

Arriving home it was time to shovel the walk and clean up the dog run.....💩 😒

Then we took the dog for a 5.5 mi walk.  Hopefully we will all sleep soundly tonight.

After dinner I spent some time in my craft room and finished Block 21 of my Scandi 3 Quilt:

Only 4 more blocks to go and I can get it ready for quilting.

I also used up some more scraps and made Block 17 of my Star Block Challenge:

Making these blocks makes me happy!  I love star blocks, but most of all I love that my scraps are going to good use!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment