Tuesday 31 January 2017

It's All in the Bag....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Many people start the new year with a goal of some kind that they want to accomplish in the their life.  I am the type of person that if I believe something should be changed I will do it.  In Health Care and especially Chronic Disease Management the "Buzz" word is about Motivational Interviewing and the Readiness Ruler.  In my world if I acknowledge that something should change I just do it, if I have to think about it then that the task is low on my priority and not likely to happen therefore I don't even try to do it ☺

Now, what does that have to do with my crafting???  Easy, there is about 1500 cubic feet of space (LxWxH) of space in the basement occupied by the most fabulous crafting projects.  I have come to the realization that I have a STABLE (Stash Amassed Beyond Life Expectancy - not sure where I saw this- but thought it was awesome and appropriate) down there and there are some AWESOME finds there.  

"Sew" this year I am working on cleaning up the STABLE.  Will I get it all caught up (roll curly haired head back and laugh now)?  Not even close, but, at least I can enjoy some of these treasures.

Took me most of the day today while my son was having naps (he has not been feeling well for the past couple of days) as the pattern was somehow not that easy for me to follow, but I present you:

This is the Friendly Tote that I purchased as a kit from Connecting Threads some time ago.

It turned out pretty good in the end.....not as perfect as I would have wanted, but it will work to tote library books and groceries etc. just fine! ☺

Now it's time to find my knitting and think about getting some sleep.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment