Saturday 21 April 2018

Best Day Ever......(Again)...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was the Best Day Ever (Again)!

My day started off my friend dropping off a whole bunch of home baking that she did this week.  My son thought this was as good as Grandma coming to visit because I only ever make one type of cookie at a time, and today he got:

Chocolate Muffins
Peanut Butter Cookies
m & m Cookies
Chocolate, toffee, hazelnut Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Lemon Blueberry loaf (in the freezer)

Along with jello and juice guess what his diet consisted mostly of today???

After lunch I picked up my special promotion boxes of yarn for Local Yarn Shop Day which was today at River City Yarns.  I LOVE that place.  They seriously have the BEST stuff.  Each box contains 5 mini skeins and a cat stitch marker and came with a store bag:

I really want to get started on one of these but alas I am supposed to be studying for my National Re-certification exam in less than a month.

Yesterday my friend Tara (cookie lady) and I were supposed to attend the Drayton Valley Quilt Show but I was unable to attend as my son was ill and needed attending.  Very fortunately another friend was going and she agreed to pick up my pre order from Purple Katz Quilting.  I was able to get this order this evening and now I think I shall head off to my craft room to see what all I can cut with my fancy new Tula Pink Rotary Cutter.  Thanks Liz.

I had pre ordered the Tula Pink All Stars Fat Quarter Bundle to replace the Tabby Road Quilt I had made for my Grammy (long story there), Tim Holtz Wide Backing for my Flowers for My Wedding Ring Quilt, and the rotary cutter as I like having 2 and I like heavy rotary cutters.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment