Saturday 14 April 2018

Shopping for a Cause

Good Evening Internet Friends!

"Sew" (pun intended) I headed out this morning with the intent of getting some solid black and maybe some extra green for my #quiltsforbroncos quilt.  The first store I stopped at was sold out, but they suggested that I try Quiltessential Co so I headed out there.  

I was "sew" amazed that as I walked in the front door they literally had a display set up with all the fabrics to make the #quiltsforbroncos.  I was super impressed with their display for this cause.  I always try to shop local and shop businesses that have a social conscience and of course during this time I have noted the businesses that took the time to support this cause that is near and dear to me.  I will remember that with my future purchases.

I did get solid black and some green, but I also found a few other fabrics that needed to come home with me:

On top of that it was Open House Days for the brand new Gammill Long Arm machines that they have in house and will be my local rep for ☺  I tried one of these out and it was AMAZING!!!  "Sew" excited to try this myself and see what I can do about finishing my own quilt tops ☺

Will try to finish my #quiltsforbroncos quilt tomorrow.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment