Friday 20 April 2018

Sick Day...

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Well, it was bound to happen I guess.  My son came home with a cough, sore throat and woke this morning with a fever.  Poor little tyke looked and sounded terrible.  So, it was a sick day today.  

After lunch he decided that maybe home made cookies would be something he would like so we made some.  Okay, I made them he looked on sickly. 

He ate one and then went and had a nap!  Someone is NOT feeling well.

I asked him what he would like for dinner as food intake was limited most of the day and he wanted Spaghetti Casserole just like him uncle (my brother) makes when he comes to visit.  So, I made Spaghetti casserole and Caesar Salad (although I ate all of the salad):


After dinner we watched a movie and despite it being Friday evening I did not even have to argue about going to bed!  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment