Monday 23 April 2018

Together At Last...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

This evening I finally was able to join the two sections of my Starting Point Wrap:

This was a Mystery Knit Along over 5 weeks last spring!  Between working, being mom, taking care of a house hold, and pets and yard work in addition to all of the sewing I did to help out my neighbours business venture I got seriously behind.  

My goal for myself this year was to take care of me first and of course my family obligations but not to spend time helping others more than they do.  As such, I am starting to get caught up on some of my own things and am crafting for fun when I want to and not on someone else's agenda.  I craft for FUN and only when I want to!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment