Sunday 15 April 2018

Sunday Funday...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

The weekend is over and not really sure where it went.

Today of course was laundry and house cleaning, hair cut for kiddo and then I decided we needed to clean to car on top of that; washed, vacuumed, and all surfaces wiped and the leather seats cleaned as well.

For lunch I made macaroni and cheese.  My son loves homemade (although my neighbour reminds me that it is not homemade because the pasta came from the box) Macaroni and Cheese in his lunch:

We also tried a new drop sugar cookie recipe and used a new bottle of Sprinkles that I found at Bulk Barn:

Delicious!!!

Around all of this and walking the dog I did a bit of knitting.  Last weekend while I was fixated on the news from back home I took back my knitting 8800 stitches to fix a mistake that I noticed.  Now the mistake has been fixed and I am moving on....

TAH DAH!!!

Hoping everyone had a wonderful weekend and Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment