Wednesday 25 March 2020

Day 10...

Good Evening Internet Friends!!

"Sew" as you know I have decided to participate in the Laundry Basket Quilts Mystery Quilt Along.  Here are blocks 1-7 completed!!

The quilt is made from yardage but of course I do not have the yardage and I certainly was not about to go out and purchase fabric as I am trying to decrease my crafting purchases.  I am using fabric from my stash and hopefully this works out.

Out with kiddo and doggie twice today so walked just over 7 miles.  Here's hoping that we are not several pounds heavier when this is all over.

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Thursday tomorrow.  Stay safe, try to get outside for some fresh air and exercise and most importantly; WASH your hands.  🙏

Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment