Saturday 28 March 2020

Day 13...Still Self Isolating...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Not quite sure where the day went and or what I accomplished.  We did eat three meals and several snacks today.  Walked the dog around the community lake this morning and then after lunch headed out to the "BIG" lake in the park near us.  On our way there I slipped on some covered with snow ice and WHACKED my elbow really hard during the fall.  There was some bleeding and a LOT of swelling so we headed home.  I of course decided to assess my self and diagnose that my elbow is not broken simply because I did not wish to go to ER as that place is full of people with I am not sure what.....I'll be fine.....I think.

After a nap this afternoon, and left overs for dinner I did put the borders on the centre block of my Lush Quilt:

TAH DAH!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity.  Wishing you the BEST Sunday EVER tomorrow.  WASH your hands and social distance but hope y'all can get outside for some fresh air as well.

Cheers

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment