Sunday 29 March 2020

Day 14...NO End In Sight....

Good Evening Internet Friends.

I hope you all had a BEST Day EVER Sunday today.

We somehow slept in.  Doggie usually has me up by 0500 for his morning walk, but today he let me sleep.  After a leisurely breakfast we headed out to the park to walk around the lake that we had planned to yesterday.  Yes, my elbow is still swollen and black but I did not want it to get more stiff so off we went.  It was a lovely walk and the ice was better than yesterday.

After lunch while I got laundry started I cast on a new project.  It will be a matching cowl and toque.

I baked a loaf of coconut banana bread but some Monster got in to it before I could get a photo.  Oh well....It was yummy though.  

We are still eating from the pantry and freezer and making sure that NO food goes to waste.....mostly it just goes to my waist.... For dinner this evening I made lemon pepper chicken, lemon aioli, jasmine rice with green onions, and roasted mushrooms/zucchini/onions.  Turned out delicious.  I even ate a bit of chicken:
 

After dinner in between loads of laundry I sewed on the first two center block borders for my Lush Quilt:

TAH DAH!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Monday tomorrow.  Stay safe at home, WASH your hands and get out for a bit of fresh air if you are able to maintain social distancing.

Cheers

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment