Tuesday 17 March 2020

Day 2...

Good Evening Internet Friends!!

Day 2 of official Self Isolation.  I went to work, kiddo did go to school briefly to get his personal items from his locker and then home.

Dinner was refrigerator left overs so tomorrow I will cook a fresh dinner so that we have left overs.  Prepped my lunch for tomorrow, walked Doggie and then decided to do some quilting.  Amazing what I can get done when I don't have other things to do.

Here are blocks 21 and 22 of the 2017 Flock of Geese 52 Week Block Challenge hosted by Darlene D'Eon Designs:

Planning to cast on a second sock before I go to bed this evening as well.

Hope this inspires your own creativity🧵 and wishing you all the BEST Day EVER Wednesday (Happy 🐪 Day).  Stay safe, send a letter in the post to a friend and WASH your hands 🙏

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment