Friday 27 March 2020

Day 12...but who is countin' ?

Good Evening Internet Friends!!!

Hope you are all still enjoying your Self Isolation time and staying home. 😷

Doggie and Kiddo were walked of course several times today.

I finished up knitting my second sock from the KnitCrate subscription box that I got switched to when Sock Crush merged with them.  Although the pattern worked up quite nicely I was definitely not a fan of the yarn that was supplied.  Sock Crush had beautiful Indie dyed yarns and the box I got in the transition felt very much like mass produced, bulk craft store quality.  These socks shall be the ones that I wear in my hiking shoes for walks in the bush I think:

This evening after dinner I spent a wee bit of time in my craft room and started to work again on my Lush Quilt.  This is the Block of the Month for 2018/2019 that was offered by my local quilt shop Sew Divine.  I stitched the last 4 Dresden Plate blocks to their base.  My plan is that in the next few days a row at a time each evening I can get this quilt top completed and ready for long arming.

TAH DAH!!!

Hope this inspires your own creativity.  Wishing you the BEST Day EVER Saturday tomorrow.  Stay safe at home, get out for some fresh air and exercise if you can while practicing social distancing and WASH your hands 🙏.

Cheers

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment