Wednesday 28 March 2012

Cross Stitch Pillow

I am posting this picture today as I realized when I took this pillow out of the wash - that although it has sat on my couch for years, I have not put anything cross stitch on my blog!
This pillow was cross stitched by me years ago (at least 20), as I cannot think of a time since leaving home that this has not been with me!  I believe that the kit was purchased at this neat little craft store on Broadway Avenue in Saskatoon, SK., as that is where my cross stitch items came from at the time (I taught myself to cross stitch at age 13 as everyone around me did embroidery and I decided to be different).
I still think it is pretty, and it's back on the couch all nice and clean.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment