Tuesday 13 March 2012

New Fascinations!!

A couple of months ago while picking up some fruit to take along to riding lessons (for us - not the horses) I found in the magazine section of a grocery of store the most fascinating publication: Cardmaking & Papercraft.  I bought my first of this publication because of the free stamp set that was enclosed with it that month, and have since then become FASCINATED with all of their publications.  Every issue comes with fantastic ideas and projects and some kind of reward for buying the issue.  I LOVE it.
For today's project I used Wisteria Wonder card stock with Cheerful Treat Designer Series Paper, and Concord Crush Designer Series Paper.  I then stamped a portion of this beautiful flower stamp set on a piece of Whisper White card stock, got out my Copic markers and colored!
The greeting is from the Touch of Kindness stamp set in the Summer 2011 Mini catalogue.  
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment