Thursday 15 March 2012

Watermelon Card

Today I felt like spring might be trying to "spring" here in Edmonton.  The little snow in my front yard is almost gone, and the sun has reappeared in the sky (happy face).
I decided I would play with some of my more fun spring/summer stamp sets today and so I got out the Mouthwatering stamp set.
I used my Stampin' Write markers, to colour the stamp prior to stamping it, but the colour was not bold enough (I thought), so I colored it again after I stamped it.
The card colors are Garden Green, Real Red, and Whisper White.
The Whisper White was run through the Cuttlebug in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, and the ribbon is 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon.
The "Just for You" greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment