Tuesday 15 January 2013

Christmas Card #1

Over last year, I managed to make enough Christmas cards by playing with different stamp sets and using up scraps, that I was able to give all of the people at work a Kathy made Christmas card (I gave these to people I knew would appreciate such a gesture - those who prefer store bought received such).
I gave out more than 50 cards not including the ones that I posted to family and friends.  
Lots of these cards were VERY well received and as such I am beginning my "stash" for next Christmas, only ??? days til Christmas!
For this card I used Sahara Sand, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla card stock from Stampin Up.
The image is from the To You and Yours stamp set from Close to My Heart
I colored it with my Copic markers.
The greeting is stamped with Early Espresso colored ink, and the ribbon is 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon from Stampin Up as well.
I LOVE this card.  I hate birds, but it looks so pretty..
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment