Monday 7 January 2013

Gifting Bread

For those of us that grow up on the Saskatchewan prairies there is nothing more comforting than a loaf of fresh bread.  It is like a birthright for us, and it is what we know will always provide comfort.
Maybe it's the being surrounded by grain all of our lives, but we learn how to make this product, and even into our adulthood, it provides comfort and the feeling and sense of "home". 
Today, I packaged up a loaf for my colleague friend - a Stubbler Jumper as well, as I knew she would appreciate this offering. 
In true Saskatchewan frugal fashion I created a wonderful package.
The paper wrap is from the shipping boxes that Stampin Up sends out.  After cutting to size I stamped the greeting with the Creatively Yours stamp set, used Early Espresso Bakers Twine, and a button.  
TAH DAH!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment