Wednesday 2 January 2013

Knitting in Canmore

Alright, so I am knitting in Canmore again.  For those of you that frequent my blog you will by now know that I spend a lot of time in Canmore, knitting. 
The reason I spend so much time here is partly because it is beautiful, and partly because my son skis here weekly.  Since I love knitting and it is such an easily transportable craft, I tend to do a lot of it in Canmore.
I actually bought this yarn almost a year ago at River City Yarns.  It took me a while to catch on to how exactly to knit with it, but now that I have figured it out, you can actually knit this during one ski lesson, and evening in front of prime time television!
This is a picture of why I love Canmore and in general Kananaskis Country, and Peter Lougheed Provincial Park.  How much fun is it so ski with this as your view?  It's beautiful!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment