Wednesday 11 December 2013

Iceberg!!

Okay, not exactly, but almost, it is snowing hard again outside and the weather and road reports are so ominous for tomorrow that I am not going on my bi monthly adventure to Drayton Valley.  
I actually look forward to this trip.  It is me, the open highway and an hour and a half drive of beautiful scenery and just a wonderful break from the rush that is my life.  The people there are always so nice as well.
So, because of the terrible weather outside, and not making the trip tomorrow I have had time this evening to work on my first block in the Downton Abbey Mystery Quilt Along, and you can guess what the first block is; TITANIC:
 I was fortunate enough to be able to order the complete fabric kit from Chicken Feed Quilts and have it shipped to me in two days, but I have been too busy to start!
I think that these four blocks (yes you only see two, the others are underneath) are so cool!
Now, to sit down and get caught up on the episodes.....
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment