Tuesday 3 February 2015

Elegant Dinner?

Good Evening Internet Friends.

Worked today and of course battled especially bad traffic on the way home tonight.  Only kid and I home for dinner so we had our favorite meal on these nights; scrambled eggs, whole grain toast with marmalade and a glass of milk!  Quite "Elegant" as my son comments.

The marmalade is of course form my fall preserves and the whole grain bread from my baking on the weekend.  I LOVE making whole grain bread, it smells so yummy fresh out of the oven, and even the next couple of days smells so wonderful when I slice into it.
 Almost ready to shape into loaves.

Two of the four loaves I made.  Gave two away, froze one and left one out for toast and sandwiches this week.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment