Friday 20 February 2015

Moonshine; Sip One.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

It is hard to believe that last week at this time I was finishing a day at Knott's Berry Farm and the temperature was +31 degrees C (88 F).   ☺  So far today we have had rain, snow and then some sunshine late afternoon.  

 A duck picture because he looked so pretty.
 The log raft ride that even I was brave enough to go on.
The roller coaster I was NOT brave enough to go on.

This evening I finished sewing the last part of Step One of a quilt called Moonshine that I am working on with the Prairie Quilt Militia group I belong to.  I often get frustrated with these patterns as they have all required correction steps late in the completion process.  As someone who lives and works for exactness, precision and perfection I nearly lose it!!!!  I am going to hopefully complete this one without having to take a time out as the picture for this one has been released.

Here is Part Three of what I will call "sips" instead of "steps" for this project:

Here are all the parts of Sip One:
Now that's done, so time to start Sip Two and finish a sock, and get my Churn Dash Blocks caught up this weekend, oh, and work an evening shift to help out a colleague tomorrow....

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I am longing for this type of weather...we are bombarded with snow storms.
    love th pinwheel blocks

    ReplyDelete