Friday 6 February 2015

Sew What? It's a Snow Day!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Woke up to more snow this morning.  The remote start on my Highlander somehow got scrambled and so the alarms and auto start functions refused to work properly.  Had to sweep the mountain (literally) of snow off the Focus as it seemed like a better idea than trying to get the Super Duty started in the cold.  Plus, I did not want to get my hands cold locking the hubs.  Got my son to school only 15 minutes late.

 Thankfully my neighbor got his quad runner with snow plow out this morning and cleaned my side walk by the time I got back home ☺  Tried hopelessly for the next hour to reprogram my car starter with no luck (sad face).

Off to lunch at Duchess Bakery with my friend.  Lovely lunch and visit as usual.  Then I decided I should see if I could get a hair cut with Mallory at Crazy beautiful Hair and of course they were awesome as usual and fitted me in ☺

Stopped at Chapters on the way to pick up my son and was able to finally get my copy of Primitive Quilts, but still cannot locate the Cross Stitch Collection February 2015 issue which I MUST have (it has a black lab puppy on the front).  

While dinner was cooking I managed to do a bit of quilting:
 I made Block 3 of my Churndash Challenge that I am participating in with A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop (I am actually supposed to have 5 of these blocks made...maybe tonight).

Here are all three that I have made so far.  I am using up scrap yardage for these.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment