Friday 13 March 2015

It's Friday!

Good Evening Internet Friends!  I cannot believe it is finally Friday.

I have not had a lot of crafting time this week, however, I did make these:
I was the Charge RN last weekend of a very busy department. The snow had just started to melt outside so every second patient coming in had some sort of broken bone!

I was so proud of how the staff cooperated and worked together.  With two more nights to go I made these on Saturday morning when I got home and wrote a personal message to each inside thanking them for the great job they do. 

The effect was a very happy group of people that kept up the momentum for another two long grueling nights.   

Now, since it is Friday it is the official start of the Tree Bird Blog Hop hosted by Lana over at Sew We Quilt
 Tree Bird Blog Hop
Check out the participants projects for today at:
Friday, March 13
I am currently still working on mine (no surprise there....), but will have it ready (fingers crossed for March 18th - my day).  ☺

On a fun note; this evening after dinner we all piled into the Go Go Go Toyota and headed off to the Lindt Midnight Madness sale.  The Easter Bunny did some shopping while we were there and of course I HAD to bring home this:
No, sadly it is not a Lindt truffle as big as a placemat, but it is filled with 44 of them! ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...


Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment