Monday 16 March 2015

Monday.....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

It's Monday and almost over. Today was somehow a very loooooooong day.

Yesterday I decided to make bread.  After I made a batch and kneaded it I was not sure it was going to "live", so I decided to make a second batch.

Well, the first batch did "live" and so I made it into a cinnamon loaf which was the perfect way to make toast this cold morning:
Super yummy!

Today is the second day of the Tree Bird Blog Hop hosted by Lana of It Seams to be Sew at Sew We Quilt.
sewwequilt.com
The list of participants for today are:


Check out everyone's cool projects using the Beautiful Birds fabric collection!

Even I was able to get my hands on some of this fabric!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment