Thursday 12 March 2015

Ready?.....Set?.......

Good Evening Internet Friends!

This evening my mom and sister stopped by for an unexpected visit which was the perfect time to gift my sister a scarf that I had knit with intent of giving to her:


It's a moss seed stitch scarf using Thick & Quick Celebration Metallics yarn.  

This yarn was great to work with,  worked up quickly, and the metallic thread in it gives a really nice shimmer in proper lighting.  ☺
Tomorrow is the start of the Tree bird Blog Hop hosted by Lana of  It Seams to be Sew and Sew We Quilt.
Sew we quilt
The theme of the Blog Hop is based on Tracy Lizotte's Beautiful Birds fabric collection of which I was even fortunate enough to find some last week at Lori's Country Cottage.  Wow!   Did I ever have to get sewing to have something to showcase on my blog for next week!
Here's the list of fellow bloggers who are participating in this event.  Please check out all their fabulous creations over the next week starting tomorrow with:
Friday, March 13

For some reason participating in this blog hop had me thinking about spring, and amazingly spring seemed to arrive this week!  Most of the snow along the fence has melted, there are puddles to jump in (my son and I do this every evening when we get home and don't have to worry about having muddy clothes for the day), and today the temperature reached 14 Celsius (57 Fahrenheit)!  It felt like spring, plus my allergies are acting up....

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment